Pull up a stump and read along. It's a new adventure but I'm still the same.....

Tuesday 12 June 2007

What a Slacko!

Hi All

Just thought I'd drop in and let you know I'm still alive. I've been very slack with my blog but I've been super busy and there have been a few major developments!! All is going well with work but....I'm moving...yep that's right these last four months have just flown by and as of Monday I move to MAPU which is the medical assessment section of Emergency....scary. I have really enjoyed my ward and have met some great chicks but sadly it's time to move on. Excited but nervous.

Secondly Al and I are moving into a little house. We thought we've been here six months we better actually look for somewhere to live....so it's a cute little place and I will expect loads of visitors. I will be sad to move out because Nik and I have had such a great time living together but she is coming to stay with us for three weeks in August because Az will be away and realistically she is only 5 mins up the road!

We've both had birthday's and on the weekend we headed down to the Goldie to have a night out and do some fun stuff. Fun stuff.....we got home at 5am and I thought I was dying....still do in fact but slowly recovering. I will post some photos (after they have been approved for family viewing...kidding) soon.

Anyhoo I'll be off now and check in again later with some pickies.

Love Love.

Lise

No comments: