Pull up a stump and read along. It's a new adventure but I'm still the same.....

Monday 14 May 2007

I'm........graduated!




Finally.....after three long long years and two different uni's Wednesday was the finale. Although it was not a very exciting ceremony it was my ceremony (along with 300 others!). Al & I had a great time in Orange but now I feel like I need another holiday to recover from it....we spent all out time catching up with people and eating and drinking our way through Orange. It was fantastic to see Al's parents and my beautiful Mum & Dad came for a few days which was great.

What was not great was the travelling. It really hits home how far we are away up here and in all honesty I was really sad leaving to come back to QLD. I'm sure though I'll appreciate 20 degree winters up here! Anyway people I've added some photos of my lovely graduation gown (OMG how ugly!) and some family pics.

Until next time.

Love Love.

Lise

1 comment:

Jayde & Diddles said...

Nice gown lise!! he he... Hope you had a great time. All going well down here. You not missing out on much, except its FINALLY raining (all day)... Miss ya heaps. Love Jayde xoxox