Pull up a stump and read along. It's a new adventure but I'm still the same.....

Friday 9 February 2007

Ahhhh Friday

A post today to wish everyone a happy friday! Hope everyone has a fantastic and safe weekend. Only one sleep to go until my fabulous sister arrives. I've been dying for her to get here so we can fill in my last week before I start work with shopping, coffee, movies and the beach....I am currently craving female company....In the words of the wise Alexis...boys just don't understand the importance of shopping & delicious coffee.

More important than coffee....No babies yet. For those of you who don't know five yep thats right FIVE of my friends are due to have babies in the next ten days...you know who you are and if you're reading this....I can't wait to hear from you guys when your little bubba is here...for four of them this will be their first baby...how exciting!

Well the air con & the couch are calling me, it's only 80% humiditiy here today (can you believe it...gross!)

Be good. Over & Out.

Lise

No comments: