Pull up a stump and read along. It's a new adventure but I'm still the same.....

Thursday 22 March 2007

Happy birthday to you....


Happy birthday for today to Kerry, Al's Mum. Hopefully you had a nice day and you were spoilt, we wished we were there with you to share it! Also wishing the gorgeous Leck a very happy birthday for tomorrow!! Am very sad that I won't be able to attend your dinner :( but i'll expect loads of photos (as per the norm!).

First night of night shift last night so am feeling a bit incoherent at the moment. Had a good sleep, as much as you can anyway in 35 degree heat and 100% humidity! Only two to go so looking forward to my first full weekend off (will try not to sleep through much of it!).

Over & Out.

Lise

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Lise, you are sweet to wish me happy birthday on your blog.
I will have a good weekend but will miss you. It won't be the same without you celebrating with us. AND you will miss out on finally meeting my family. I'm sure you must think they're imaginary after all of these years of not meeting.
Well have a good weekend honey and enjoy some down time.
Catch up with you very soon - can't wait.
Lots of love and birthday cake,
Leck 0x0x