Pull up a stump and read along. It's a new adventure but I'm still the same.....

Wednesday 28 March 2007

Bliss

Ahhh two days off mid-week what will I do with myself! After working night duty last week, having Sunday off and then back to work, two days off suits me down to the ground! But almost a disaster this afternoon Judy (my NUM) says to me 'Ahh Lise your holidays might be shot' .... 'oh' I reply (even though they wanted us to take holidays in our first rotation) 'but it's for my grad' I plead (secretely it's not the worst thing in the world if I miss it but I'm absolutely busting to get to Orange and see everyone!!). And so we go back and forward....but it must be my charm because I got my week off!! So home in May & can't wait!!

Heading to the footy on Friday night with Al & his brother which should be great fun. Even though I'm working Saturday afternoon, hopefully I'll be able to have a few drinks while the Broncos are getting flogged!

Have a good week everyone.

Ciao.

Lise

No comments: