Pull up a stump and read along. It's a new adventure but I'm still the same.....

Monday 30 April 2007

This time next week...

Al and I will probably be ready to kill each other....but we'll cope because we'll be on our way back to Orange for a visit - if we survive the ten hour drive! My grad is coming up (shit time to have it I know....Uni feels like forever ago!) and we're heading home for it, Mum & Dad will meet us in Orange, it should be a great week. I am super excited and can't wait to see everyone, far from being a relaxing week at home, I think Al & I will both be flat out trying to see everyone & catching up on the last 5 months worth of goss....I really can't believe that these last few months have flown by so quickly. It is creepy how fast this year is going.

Work was absolutely crazy this week, half the ward was honestly tripping out...there must have been something in the water because everyone was just crazy this week. I was glad to have today off, in all honesty I was mentally drained and probably would have cried if I had to go into work today.

So due to my unbelievably week full of weirdo's the couch calls.

Happy Happy Monday people.

Lise

No comments: