Pull up a stump and read along. It's a new adventure but I'm still the same.....

Tuesday 3 April 2007

Not my brightest idea!

The footy...Suncorp Stadium - it's amazing! Even though we had only paid for cheap tickets, we sat behind the tryline & everything seemed to happen down our end!! I was so happy the Broncos lost....even though the loss resulted in Al drowning his sorrows until he was spastic! Went to a few pubs and surprise surprise Al and Heath ended up on the dance floor (with each other...by themselves) doing their chain saw, lawn mower and sprinkler dance moves...not pretty. But we survived....or at least the boys did. After stumbling in after 3 and because I am an insomniac I was awake at 7....going to work that afternoon was not my brightest move. Anyway I soldiered on and live to tell the tale - or rather my patients live...that's always a bonus!

Today and tomorrow off....I plan some relaxing couch time and some Easter shopping before Mum & Dad arrive on Friday. I am so excited to see them. Even though I'm working we'll be able to have a good catch up and eat loads of food and drink and be merry (Easter not Christmas :)

Speedy Wednesday & Thursday to you all!

Lise

No comments: