Pull up a stump and read along. It's a new adventure but I'm still the same.....

Thursday 19 April 2007

The Countdown

What a jam packed weekend we've got organised! After three spectacular days off (I was very excited....can you tell!) i've got a mountain of things on in the next three days. Firstly Vic is coming through tomorrow so we've organised lunch at this great pub just up the road, then Friday arvo/night the Anzac test is on at Suncorp. So the ten of us (really the Cobar Connection up here) are off to the test. It won't be a big night for either Al or I because we're both working on Saturday....groan. Am day shift Sunday, but then Nik, Summer & I are off to ..... Beyonce!!! We've been waiting for her concert to come around for ages, should be great fun.

Went into the big smoke yesterday....and really I am glad that I don't have to go in everyday. Great shopping (really bad for the bank balance!) but OMG so busy. Anyway am off to do some odd jobs...mainly for Alastair!

Love Love.

Lise

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a great night tonight Lise. I will look for you in the crowd!