Pull up a stump and read along. It's a new adventure but I'm still the same.....

Thursday 12 April 2007

What about the Chocolate!




Hey there

Well I hope everyone has recovered from the Easter Bunny's visit! Here in the Spinks/Davey/Travis household you honestly would have thought the EB delivered every sort of egg known to man. For a bunch of people who don't eat a lot of chocolate we certainly had a lot delivered!

Even though I worked all weekend we managed to steal a few hours down on the river in the boat. It was great to see Mum & Dad and it was a shame they could only spend a few days up here. I will get to see them again in May when I'm home for my graduation so another thing to look forward to.

Speaking of things to look forward to since the end of netball...yes we lost :( our end of season trip (or really day adventure!) is being spent at the races here in Brissieland! A lawn party....ah brings back memories from my Sydney Easter racing days. Should be great....look out Brissie I say!!

Lise

No comments: