Pull up a stump and read along. It's a new adventure but I'm still the same.....

Monday 23 April 2007

Seriously Amazing

Friday night was great at the footy, was very happy to see the Aussies get up. There were so many NZer's there, probably more than Aussies.....which was slightly weird. .

The ten of us sat behind the goal posts and had a great time....until we got home...look what greated me on the driveway ....they are so disgusting. For those of you who know I absolutely despise frogs so it makes it even worse living here in CANE TOAD country...they are disgusting.

Last night....amazing....Beyonce....amazing. She is one wicked performer and Nik, Sum and I had an unbelievable night. She performed for over two hours straight without stopping and she is better live than on any CD! We had a few z list celebrity sightings....Ricki Lee (the bird out of the Young Divas) & Dan off Neighbours (I think he was on idol too). Great seats and great atmosphere and I would honestly say if you get the chance to go see her, definitely do it!

Wishing everyone a speedy week!

Lise

No comments: